The Makam Institute collaborates with other organizations that provide career guidance to young people, with the goal of promoting evidence-based diagnostics and practices. Each year we serve thousands of participants. We have worked with employers in the private sector, colleges and universities, organizations and government agencies.
Makom offers a screening program and five programs for diagnostics and consulting:
- Full Consultation Process: Choosing a Profession: In-depth assessment and ongoing guidance. Includes three sessions to help the participant formulate an occupational identity, identify his or her motivations, skills and needs, and learn decision-making tools.
- Targeted Guidance: Identification of the participant’s skills and inclinations. Includes one diagnostic meeting and one for personal consultation that helps pinpoint a fruitful career path.
- Career Management Consulting: A session with a psychologist to help the participant organize his or her own thoughts on their own abilities and needs, identify challenges and explore employment opportunities.
- Professional Counseling: In-depth assessment and ongoing guidance, including counseling sessions with flexibility on content, including exploring one’s occupational identity, experiences in the world of work, motivations, barriers, needs and abilities, and learning decision-making skills regarding career changes.
- Choosing a Profession Workshop: The workshop helps up to 25 participants choose fields of study that are suitable for each. It focuses on self-knowledge of one’s skills, interests and attributes, and acquaints participants with the worlds of higher education and employment.
- Hiring Processes: Works with companies, organizations and institutions to construct and implement an employee-selection process that is both culturally sensitive and adapted to the employer’s needs. Includes processes for screening, building a candidate profile, testing, interviewing, using assessment centers, group dynamics and decision-making.
Do You Want to Receive Services From Makam?
Please note that scholarships are available for those who are eligible.
For more information and to schedule a meeting, call 077-801-3016 or write to [email protected].